Karcher K 5.540 Electric Pressure Washer Review 2012
If your hose is on its last spurt, or you’re just tired of lugging it out and reaching it around the house to clean some part of the house, then you should seriously look into a pressure washer to beat back the tough dirt, grime, and grit that is plugging up your home, gutters, and eaves and making your house look a mess.
Top pressure washers are designed to clear away grime by shooting a high-pressure stream of water at it, either hot or cold, with or without detergent. Pressure washers have built-in functions to add detergent as the water goes out, depending on the model you get.
Features – Benefits:
- Safety – child safety lock to ensure that your children can’t hurt themselves with the machine
- Patented DirtBlaster Apparatus – to increase pressure by an effective rate of 50%, the patented DirtBlaster really does the trick
- Nicer motor – there is a water-cooled induction motor that gives the device better performance over a longer span of time
- Hose reel – the hose reel makes storage easy because you can reel in the cord and have hassle-free storage
Product – Shipping Details:
- 38 pounds
- 2000 PSI/1.4 GPM
- 25-foot high pressure hose
- 15.5 x 16.5 x 23 inches
Every dad wants a pressure washer, but they just don’t know it yet. They might think the garden hose can do the job of clearing away the leaves each autumn, but they just haven’t been turned on to the power of a pressure washer. Pressure washers actually make it fun to clean.
They make it enjoyable to get out there and do the cleaning that you formerly resented when you were forced to do chores. Now, when your old lady yaps at you, you’ll want to get out there and clean.
Find more power washer reviews on Squidoo!